PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVE
We make earnest endeavours to infuse into our budding knowledge-crazy students the infallible Indian sacred cultural and ethical values in order to give them the correct perspective and evaluation of life. Rishikul World Academy attracts students from all parts of Sonepat(NCR). It aims at helping them in discovering their hidden potential in a healthy atmosphere. The school aims at making the students perfect, disciplined, dynamic and ideal citizens. Hence, the co- curricular and extra-curricular activities are so designed as to teach the students sound moral values. The choicest fruit of knowledge available in our culture and tradition is further instilled into the students’ mindset and is further supplemented with the knowledge that suits the contemporary needs. The Sanskrit epigram , which implies, “Education is a means to attain immortality” is Our Guiding Motto. It ensures a harmonious moral-cum-spiritual growth of our young career-conscious learners.
The morning assembly is an integral part of the school activity and is held housewise as well as classwise. Any unlawful absence from it is viewed seriously. Students are encouraged to practise the art of, making speeches, delivering daily news , reciting poems, sharing presentation , singing songs and many more . A systematic record of the activities is maintained in the Student Activity Notebook . It is mandatory for all students to join the Morning Assembly and participate on one or the other activities.
The assembly is conducted on various themes of national and international days and issues. It is the duty of school and house appointees to organise the assembly under the supervision of teachers
“ India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I Love my country and I am proud of her rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of her name and fame
I shall pay my parents, teachers and elders due respect
and make them proud by my sublime deeds
To my country and people , I pledge my absolute devotion
in their well being and prosperity rests my happiness.”
EXPECTATION FROM RISHIKULIAN
- Rishikulians are expected to behave in a dignified manner.
- They must heighten the image of the school and avoid indulging in any unlawful activity in or outside the school which can tarnish its reputation.
- The seniors are expected to treat juniors with love and affection while the juniors must pay due reverence to the seniors.
4.They must be health conscious and get themselves in trim for an accelerated physical & mental growth.
- They must be perfectly honest and morally upright.
6. They are expected to read the newspaper daily for keeping themselves abreast of current events. They must cultivate the habit of self-study for building self-confidence and self-assertion.
- Every Rishikulian is required to take part in cultural programmes, games and other school activities.
- Being Global Citizens, they should act responsibly towards environment, universal brotherhood, peace & harmony and international values.
To make the students sufficiently cultured, informed and dynamic individuals, all the students are divided into Four Houses; namely Agni, Jal , Vaayu, Prithvi . Students are encouraged to participate in various academic, cultural and sports activities designed as per their varied instinctive likings and interests conducted Housewise.
Agni – Energetic Leaders
Vaayu – Euphoric Leaders
Jal – Enthusiastic Leaders
Prithvi – Elite Leaders