REMOVAL AND WITHDRAWAL
- The school reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student whose performance and progress in studies are unsatisfactory or whose conduct is detrimental to the interest and prestige of the institution.
- A student who fails in the same class twice will automatically be removed from the rolls of the school.
- Any student caught using unfair means during an examination will not be retained on the school rolls.
- In case a student stops attending the school without any prior information to the school authorities, his/her name will be struck off the school rolls after six consecutive days of absence.
- Parents are required to give one month’s advance written notice to the school authorities for the withdrawal of their children.
- The Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the school’s dues have been cleared for the complete academic session.
- The decision of the Principal/school management/academic council in the matter of promotion will be final and binding on the students and their parents.