The academic session starts on the 1st April and ends on the 31st March.
- The academic session is from the 1st April of a year to the 31st March of the following year.
- 1. An advance registration is compulsory for any new admission to the school.
- 2. Admission fee is to be deposited within a week of the Admission Assessment, failing which the admission shall stand cancelled and the seat shall be granted to the next 3. student on the waiting list, if any
- 4. Mere registration does not guarantee admission. Admission chiefly depends on the Personality Assessment and the combined .Assessment of English and Maths to judge the suitability of the pupil for a particular class.
- 5. The School Authority reserves the exclusive right to decide the class to which a pupil can be admitted.