FEE STRUCTURE AND RULES
- Fee is charged from the First of April irrespective of the date of admission
- The School fee is annual and charged on quarterly basis
- Fee is to be deposited by 2 pm on working days
- Last date of Fee Submission is 10th of every month.
- Any delay in depositing the fee will entail a fine of Rs 10/- per day which will be after 15th day of the month. Beyond this, it will result in an automatic removal of the student’s name from the School rolls
- Parents will exclusively bear the student’s expenses on clothes, books, stationery and maintenance or any other curricular or co-curricular activity he/she participates in
- Fee/charges once deposited is/are neither refunded nor adjusted in any case
- The fees do not include any refundable security or insurance
FEE SUBMISSION SCHEDULE
|First||April – June||10 April|
|Second||July – September||10 July|
|Third||October – December||10 October|
|Fourth||January – March||10 January|
- Expenses on Uniform, books, stationery, maintenance of personal belongings, participation in co-curricular activities, etc will be exclusively borne by parents.
- Fees are charged from the month of April, irrespective of the date of admission, for the entire span of twelve months.
- The parents should collect the receipt for every payment of fee and other miscellaneous charges they make over the fee counter or elsewhere on the school campus.
- The school fee does not include any refundable security or insurance.
- Fee once deposited is neither refunded nor adjusted in any other account under any circumstances.